Centre for Symmetry and Deformation
Institut for Matematiske Fag
2100 København Ø
E-mail: sanders AT math.ku.dk
Phone: (+45) 22 99 83 38
Curriculum vitae: CV
I have moved to EPFL. This website is obsolete.
I’m a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen. I completed my PhD at UCLA under the supervision of Paul Balmer. Here’s my CV. I also have a Google Scholar profile.
Triangulated categories and their applications, especially tensor triangular geometry and examples arising in stable homotopy theory, modular representation theory, algebraic geometry, and noncommutative topology. Other interests include equivariant homotopy theory, motivic homotopy theory, higher category theory, and the representation theory of groups and associative algebras.
- Higher comparison maps for the spectrum of a tensor triangulated category. Adv. Math., 247:71-102, 2013. [arXiv] [journal] [pdf]
- Restriction to finite-index subgroups as étale extensions in topology, KK-theory and geometry. Algebr. Geom. Topol., 15:3025-3047, 2015. Joint with Paul Balmer and Ivo Dell’Ambrogio. [arXiv] [journal] [pdf]
- Grothendieck-Neeman duality and the Wirthmüller isomorphism. Compositio Math., 152:1740-1776, 2016. Joint with Paul Balmer and Ivo Dell’Ambrogio. [arXiv] [journal] [pdf]
- The spectrum of the equivariant stable homotopy category of a finite group. Invent. Math., 208:283-326, 2017. Joint with Paul Balmer. [arxiv] [journal] [pdf]
- A note on triangulated monads and categories of module spectra. Joint with Ivo Dell’Ambrogio. Preprint, 5 pages. [arxiv] [pdf]
- The compactness locus of a geometric functor and the formal construction of the Adams isomorphism. Preprint, 41 pages. [arxiv] [pdf]